- Having 17 tabs open on my web browser.
- Downloading the Federal Budget (from OMB).
- Creating a table from FEC data sets...yes sets.
- Looking at demographic maps.
- Looking up the ethics of clinical trials.
- Drafting a five paragraph Facebook post with citations (and then posting it).
- Casting dispersions at the interviewee on the TV (who really was being a pin-head).
They are all reasons why, after 9:00 p.m., Angie is no longer allowed to
- Watch cable news
- Watch news magazine shows
- Read the news (digital or paper)
- Go on Facebook
I don't think I need to explain why. Downloading the Federal Budget says it all.
I get a bit obsessive, even it it is for a good cause.
It is so much fun to be in my head.....