Sunday, June 9, 2013

...My...I have no idea what.

What do these things have in common?
  • Having 17 tabs open on my web browser.
  • Downloading the Federal Budget (from OMB).
  • Creating a table from FEC data sets...yes sets.
  • Looking at demographic maps.
  • Looking up the ethics of clinical trials.
  • Drafting a five paragraph Facebook post with citations (and then posting it).
  • Casting dispersions at the interviewee on the TV (who really was being a pin-head).

*
*
*
*
*
*

They are all reasons why, after 9:00 p.m., Angie is no longer allowed to

  • Watch cable news
  • Watch news magazine shows
  • Read the news (digital or paper)
  • Go on Facebook
I don't think I need to explain why. Downloading the Federal Budget says it all.  

I get a bit obsessive, even it it is for a good cause.

It is so much fun to be in my head.....











1 comment:

Robert Arcuri said...

You are so much your father that it's scary.

a blog of exploration, discovery, and recovery